• Team RC
  • Team RC
  • Play it Loud
Περισσότερα
29/01/2015 23:09 - 27/05/2015 11:34 #26051 από glaros
Metroid Prime/Trilogy Wii-Wii U δημιουργήθηκε από glaros
Έτσι για να ξαναθυμηθούμε την σειρά Prime

Κρυφά Μηνύματα

Μπαίνοντας στο άστρο-πλοίο της Samus και ενεργοποιώντας το τερματικό θα εμφανιστούν οχτώ σύμβολα

Επιλέξτε 8,3,5,4 για να ακούσετε ένα μήνυμα από τον Shigeru Miyamoto

Επιλέξτε 2,7,5,1 για να ακούσετε ένα μήνυμα από τον Satoru Iwata

Επιλέξτε 4,6,1,7 για να ακούσετε ένα μήνυμα από τον Yoshio Sakamoto

Επιλέξτε 3,6,4,8 για να ακούσετε ένα μήνυμα από τον Kenji Yamamoto
Οι ακόλουθοι χρήστες είπαν "Σε Ευχαριστώ": Fotis_KFOR, aidivn

Παρακαλούμε Σύνδεση ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού για να συμμετάσχετε στη συζήτηση.

• aidivn
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της aidivn
  • Team RC
  • Team RC
Περισσότερα
31/01/2015 19:03 - 27/05/2015 11:35 #26086 από aidivn
Απαντήθηκε από aidivn στο θέμα Metroid Prime/Trilogy Wii-Wii U
(2 7 5 1)

Hello, this is Iwata from Nintendo. A president has to take things really seriously, even if it doesn't seem like it. It's understandable if you lose weight from stress... but I get fatter instead. Nobody thinks I'm taking it seriously.

(1 3 8 5)

Hello everybody, this is Tanabe from the Prime Series! So, although this time we’ve made the final episode of the Metroid Prime series, have you been enjoying it? So...I have been working together with the Metroid team for five years and, well, I think we are able to make pretty good things together. So...although work on the Metroid Prime series has finished for the moment, well...I think we’ll be making more after the Prime Series. Please, enjoy.

(8 3 5 4)

Ah, can you hear me? This is Miyamoto. All of you playing Metroid, can you hear me? It's fun, isn't it? I've also worked on many (Metroid) games, but this one is the best yet, don't you think? Make sure to play it all the way to the end. See you!

(3 6 4 8 )

Well, hello all players of the Metroid Prime series! So, this is Kenji Yamamoto, the composer. Well, the Metroid series development began more than 20 years ago, and...well, if you listen well to Metroid Prime 1, Prime 2, and now Metroid Prime 3, and if you listen well, you might say, “Hey! This song is from back then!” And so, you might discover the nostalgic Metroid music that I included. So, listening to classic Metroid music might be one of the ways to enjoy playing the game. Anyway, please enjoy Metroid Prime 3!

(4 6 1 7)

Hello everyone. This is Sakamoto from Nintendo. Did you enjoy Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, the final episode of the Metroid Prime trilogy? You have been enjoying it, I hope? Samus’ missions will still continue outside of this series. Please keep waiting for them. So, please look forward to the next Metroid. METOROIDO OMOROIDO! (Metroid is Fun!)
Οι ακόλουθοι χρήστες είπαν "Σε Ευχαριστώ": glaros

• glaros
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της glaros Συντάκτης θέματος
  • Team RC
  • Team RC
  • Play it Loud
Περισσότερα
27/05/2015 11:37 - 27/05/2015 11:45 #29694 από glaros
Απαντήθηκε από glaros στο θέμα Metroid Prime/Trilogy Wii-Wii U
Οι μπλε ενδείξεις στο πάνω μέρος του HUD,είναι οι ενέργεια των μπαταριών του Wii-mote.

NGC

Wii/Wii U

Συνημμένα:
Οι ακόλουθοι χρήστες είπαν "Σε Ευχαριστώ": aidivn

• aidivn
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της aidivn
  • Team RC
  • Team RC
Περισσότερα
27/05/2015 11:47 - 27/05/2015 11:48 #29695 από aidivn
Απαντήθηκε από aidivn στο θέμα Metroid Prime/Trilogy Wii-Wii U
Ουτε καν που μου είχε περάσει απο το μυαλό!
:thumbup:

Χρόνος δημιουργίας σελίδας: 0.203 δευτερόλεπτα